Thursday 25 March 2010

Mowbray Out

St Mirren 4 Celtic 0

For all you Rangers fans out there (and quite frankly, I do not exist to keep you entertained, far from it), that is St Mirren 4 Celtic 0

As if lagging 10 points off the lead at this stage of the season having tried and failed to play attractive football (which is impossible with a face like that) wasn't bad enough, Tony Mowbray plumbed new depths at the imaginatively named New St Mirren Park (which we will call Love Street from hereon in, although I will do a Redgrave and say that I will take a gun to my head if I mention St Mirren again here).

It's nice to see that the board has appointed a man to the job who really commands respect amongst fans of Scottish football - welcome to the hotseat Neil Lennon. The petition to put Fernando Ricksen in charge at Ibrox starts here.

In all honesty, I couldn't really give a monkey's about SPL matters - my boys are 11 points clear in Div 3 and the cigars have pretty much already been lit. It's West Lothian though, so I doubt it'll be Cuban.

RM

No comments:

Post a Comment